Truth or dare is a popular game for 13 year olds especially for parties and sleepovers. However, it can be hard to find good truth or dare questions for 13 year olds as they are just above the age for kids but they may not be mature enough for questions suitable for older teens. So in their article, we will explore good truth or dare questions for 13 year olds.
Use Our Truth Or Dare Generator Or App
Before we get to the questions, you should know that you can get our truth or dare spin the bottle app
which includes a TEEN CAGETORY. If you don’t wish to download the app, you can also use our truth or dare generator
which has the soft and party categories suitable for teens.
List Of Good Truth or Dare Questions For 13 Year Olds
Kids of this age are at that stage of life where they are trying to explore many things. Most of them have their best friends they consider loyal and who can confide to issues of life. Typically, truth or dare would be the best bet to learn more about their type of friendship or level of friendship.
So, here is a list of 100 top questions that are great with the 13 years age olds:
- Would you take your best friend's crush?
- What character that you dislike about your friend?
- What one thing you regret about your friend?
- How long would you spend without speaking to your friends if they ever crossed you?
- Have you ever revealed your friend's secrets to others or people they consider their rivals?
- Would you lie on behalf of your friend?
- When was the last time you cleaned your room?
- Is there a mess under your bed?
- Is there a mess in your closet?
- Have you ever snuck a snack?
- Have you ever said you finished your dinner when you really didn’t?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- Have you had your first kiss?
- Do you have a crush on anyone?
- What would you do with $1,000?
- If you could be any celebrity, who would you be and why?
- Have you ever faked a sickness to stay home from school?
- Have you ever used your lunch money for something other than lunch?
- Have you ever watched a movie or TV show that you know you’re not allowed?
- What are some ways you cheat on chores?
- What is the least favorite gift you’ve ever received?
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- Do you have any secrets?
- Do you keep a diary/journal?
- Is there anything that you would change about yourself?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Have you ever skipped school?
- What is your worst habit?
- Have you ever lied about your age?
- Have you ever lied to me?
- Do you bite your nails?
- Do you pick your nose?
- Have you ever peed in a pool?
- What is the grossest thing you've done today?
- When was the last time you flossed your teeth?
- Which would you rather have for dinner, fast-food or Mom's home cooking?
- Have you ever cried during a movie? If so, which one?
- Do you still enjoy Blues Clues?
- What is something you wish you were better at?
- Have you ever broken something and blamed someone else?
- When was the last time you did something nice for someone else?
- What is your favorite meal Mom makes?
- Have you ever peeked at Christmas presents early?
- Have you ever eaten a bug?
- Do you pick scabs?
- Have you ever passed gas and blamed someone else?
- Have you ever tasted pee?
- Have you ever tasted poo?
- What is or describe your most embarrassing public experience?
- Do you wear torn underwear?
- Have you ever stolen money?
- Have you ever peeped on yourself?
- What were you punished for in high school?
- Have you ever caught your parents having sex?
- Have you ever been caught cheating or flirting?
- Which lie you told and someone found out the truth?
- Have you ever forwarded a screenshot to the person you were gossiping about?
- What was the most embarrassing thing that your parents did to you in public?
- Describe the underwear you are wearing.
- What were you last charged for by the cops?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you at work?
- Name something that you have stolen from your workplace.
- What is your toxic trait?
- State a lie you have told.
- Talk about your weirdest dream.
- What is your Pet Peeve?
- Has your fart anyone overheard your fart in public?
- Which one of your parents have you ever seen naked?
- What do most suck at doing?
- Which household chore do you hate the most?
- Which food do you hate most?
- Which food do you enjoy most?
- Who else apart from you can unlock your phone?
- Have you ever been convicted of a crime and if yes, what?
- What was the reason for the last time you fought someone?
- How many times per day do you shower?
- How many times have you failed the same exam?
- What is your lowest mark you have ever scored on an exam?
- How long have you gone without showering?
- Do you brush and floss your teeth every night?
- Where on your body has the most unpleasant smell?
- How long do you leave dirty dishes in your kitchen sink?
- Do you hate your boss?
- What do you hate most about your job?
- Which coworker do you hate most?
- Who in this room is your least favorite?
- Who in this room is your most favorite?
- Do you admire your parent’s relationship?
- Did your parents ever discussed with you how you were conceived?
- What do you hoard most?
- Have you ever used someone’s toothbrush?
- What is the stupidest thing you did as kid?
- What was the last thing your parents whooped you or punished you for?
- What is the worst gift you have ever received?
- What did you steal most as a child?
- Which song you sang as a child, that you should not have been singing?
- If you were offered one billion dollars to record and post a porn video, would you take the offer?
- What do you hate most about your best friend?
- What do you like most about your best friend?
- What is your biggest fear?
When posing truth or dare questions to the 13 year olds , be careful not to build a rift by asking questions you not they will feel uncomfortable answering. At this age, kids are very sensitive, and that’s why it is advisable to understand every participant's reaction to sensitive questions. If your kids are a little less mature, you can always check out our list or questions for kids
Why Is It Hard To Find Truth Or Dare Questions For This Age?
For 13-years-olds today, they are trying to figure out more stuff in life. Apart from physical changes in their body, they are transitioning from boring kids games to engaging and exciting games like good truth or dare questions for 13 year olds . The game helps them have a great time through entertaining questions, while they learn more about their friends and themselves.
Why Is Truth Or Dar A Great Game For Teens?
Most of the time, teenagers will go to any extent to prevent anybody from learning about them; which they feel makes them look silly. Truth or dare is a great game to disarm their defense mechanism by making it bring fun in execution, but in the end, they make known things they would never have acknowledged.
This game teaches these young ones to engage and follow the rules by answering every question shot at them with nothing else but the truth. Of course, the game is not meant to demean them in any way; instead it helps bring out a rare confession at their stage willingly.
A Great Way To Pass Time
Teens, especially 13 year olds normally have a lot of time on their hands. While the ideal time to play the game is in the evening, the teens can stop and pick it up again from where they started, especially if playing through phone or text
The game is addictive and fun and rarely do they realize when hours have passed by. The game becomes exciting and an enjoyable process to keep the giggling and childish laughter through the truth or dare results given from the posed questions. The continuous engagement with friends builds a long-lasting interaction that daily enhances their playing tactics and fun.
Clean Truth Questions
Clean truth or dare questions
are great for sensitive people. Here are some smooth questions for this age group that are cleaner do not appear rough in their tone.
- What is your favorite meal?
- What is your best hobby?
- How would you react if you were invisible for one hour?
- What would you do if you failed your best subject?
- If you were to change things in your life, what would it be?
This Game Builds Honesty
This game teaches the 13 year olds to engage and follow the rules by answering every question shot at them without holding the truth or responding to dares posed to them. Of course, the game is to enjoy together as a team with some painstaking questions, and truthful responses gradually build honesty in their young lives through fun.
Young teens are delicate and sensitive and it’s good to remember that. Since the game plan is to keep the exercise happy and enjoy the questions that are dropped by participants, knowing your boundary is important. Still, if you want to learn about your friend's humiliating moments as they open can of worms, it is through truth or dare questions.